The arrival of Uber and Lyft in Nevada last fall and a state audit accusing regulators of allowing cabs to charge $47 million in excessive fees each year have the powerful Las Vegas taxi industry and its overseers in ...
- Congress likely to give final OK to local Internet tax ban
- Education, healthy lifestyle can help stop or slow dementia, study says
- Fantasy sports companies defend embattled industry
- Cox finishing project to give Henderson businesses faster Internet
- As oil prices plummet, mounting debt catches up with U.S. producers
- Governor directs task force to work on rooftop solar policy
- Clothing retailer H&M coming to Downtown Summerlin
- Former Adelson casino exec takes dismissal case to U.S. court
Tuesday, Feb 16, 6:00 p.m.
Luxor Hotel & Casino
Friday, Feb 12
Friday, Feb 12
- More Meetings »
Nominations now open
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)
- Bettors wagered a record $132 million on Super Bowl 50 in Nevada
- Inmate mistakenly released from L.A. jail recaptured in Boulder City