Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton wants to install more than half a billion solar panels across the nation. As Nevada has seen, solar panels generate more than just electricity ...
- UGG store, steakhouse open in Las Vegas; downtown bar shutters
- Broken on arrival, UNLV’s supercomputer is now stronger than ever
- New York Gov. Cuomo announces new LaGuardia Airport
- Bitcoin company teams with Mike Tyson for Las Vegas ATMs
- Fake trees that fueled Cosmopolitan fire aren’t regulated by county codes
- Boy Scouts of America to allow gay adult leaders
- The People: July 26-August 1
- Several federal agencies own, oversee large parts of Nevada
- Guest column: Urgent care has eased pressure on medical field
- The Data: July 26-August 1
- The List: Law firms
Friday, Jul 31
Sunday, Aug 2, 9:00 a.m.
Las Vegas Convention Center
Sunday, Aug 2
World Market Center
- More Conventions »
Tuesday, Jul 28, 6:00 p.m.
Luxor Hotel & Casino
Wednesday, Jul 29, 11:45 a.m.
Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club
Wednesday, Jul 29, 3:30 p.m.
Gold Coast Bowling Center
- More Meetings »
Nominations now open
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)
- Ex-Henderson man possibly linked to missing women had many police run-ins
- Metro Police officers notice open door, discover man’s body