With the Obama administration counting down its final year, many Democrats are finding less to like about the president's health care law, unsure about ...
- Tesla Motors brushes off 1Q net loss, accelerates plans
- Pot legalization backers kick off California campaign
- L.V. council move advances Cashman Center redevelopment plans
- Heck presses for funding to boost career, technical education in Nevada
- County commission pushes back on criticism of proposed Strip-airport expressway
- Lawsuit: L.V. worker fired for not accepting Scientology
- Showdown in Nevada: Roberson-Tarkanian race reflects schism in GOP
- Bern’s Eye View: NHL to L.V. still seems likely, but time running thin
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)
- Police seek truck after fatal shooting of security guard
- Are The Rolling Stones headed to Las Vegas after ‘Desert Trip’ in Indio?