You may not know what tribologists are, but they know Las Vegas. The scientists are among a broad range of groups that hold conventions or trade shows in Sin City, where such other organizations as ...
- Chinese company postpones canal project in Nicaragua
- Nevada taxable sales up 5.1 percent in September
- Yahoo’s CEO is running out of time to turn things around
- Regulators propose $125 million fee for casino companies to leave NV Energy
- Texas man hits $1.8 million jackpot at Laughlin casino
- Growth — but not expansion — in U.S. Internet gambling market
- Caesars appeals court ruling that opens it up to $364 million claim
- Smartphones overtake desktops for holiday shopping
- Safety tips: How to keep holiday season from becoming crime time
- 19 people ill in E. coli linked to Costco chicken salad
- Cheap gas fueling expanded Thanksgiving travel day
Tuesday, Dec 1, 6:00 p.m.
Luxor Hotel & Casino
Monday, Nov 30
Tuesday, Dec 1
- More Meetings »
Nominations now open
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)
- Coroner IDs man killed in Thanksgiving Day shooting
- No injuries after laundry room fire at Peppermill in Reno
- Local shops hoping Small Business Saturday generates big interest
- Fire marshal: Seeping water caused radioactive dump blast
- Police standoff over at Henderson apartment complex
- Three people stabbed at party in southwest valley
- 2 arrested at Las Vegas airport over outburst at airline agent
- Two pedestrians hit by vehicle, taken to hospital
- Feds extend comment period on plan to close areas to mining