With a 10,000-seat stadium, 98,100 square feet of exhibit space and 2,500 parking spaces, the Cashman Center is a prime target for redevelopment. One proposal stands out ...
- Goodyear retiring blimps, rolling out new cigar-shaped craft
- Caesars gets momentary reprieve in New York lawsuit ruling
- Catalyst Fund money goes to health care software company
- Lawyer: Former franchisee alerted Subway exec about Fogle
- For kids at low-income schools, Las Vegas’ teacher shortage hits especially hard
- State Department officials routinely sent secrets over email
- Gulf Greyhound Park, last Texas dog track, to close
- Airfare deals pop up as airlines wage limited fare wars
- Nevada Health Co-Op to close, leaving thousands to find new insurance
- Local governments win arbitration ruling eliminating longevity pay for some union employees
- County officials prepare McCarran for possible Uber, Lyft rides
Nominations now open
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)