Armed with evidence captured by surveillance cameras, California regulators have ordered a business to stop tapping Sierra Nevada spring water that is later bottled and ...
- Former Clark County Commissioner Tom Collins: ‘Faraday ain’t going to turn it’
- Angel Awards highlight the community’s philanthropic spirit
- Federal grant means big changes in children’s mental health services
- Yahoo CEO to give birth to twins while tackling turnaround
- Court sides with Uber drivers to expand case over pay
- UNLV to work with car company on 3D-printing technology
- Sands China recruits Alan Dershowitz for lawsuit appeal
- Officials suspend Texas racing operations amid funding clash
Nominations now open
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)
- Steve Wynn buys Guess co-founder’s Beverly Hills estate for $47.9 million
- DJ Avicii cancels rest of 2015 shows at Wynn Las Vegas clubs