North Las Vegas entrepreneur Arsen Ter-Petrosyan announced Thursday he plans to run for state Senate in ...
- Netflix raising U.S. price for most popular video plan by $1
- Stocks open modestly lower after a weeklong rally
- Rape Crisis Center expands to meet increased need
- Deutsche Bank expects $7 billion loss for 3rd quarter
- Gannett Co. acquires Midwest, South newspapers for $280M
- DraftKings open to regulation as it works to regain trust
- Las Vegas City Council approves Chick-fil-A location at Sahara and Rancho
- Centennial Hills Hospital adding 36 rooms
Monday, Oct 12
Las Vegas Convention Center
Tuesday, Oct 13
Sands Expo and Convention Center
Wednesday, Oct 14
Paris Las Vegas
- More Conventions »
Tuesday, Oct 13, 6:00 p.m.
Luxor Hotel & Casino
Tuesday, Oct 13
Las Vegas Country Club
Friday, Oct 9, 10:00 a.m.
Henderson Convention Center
- More Meetings »
Nominations now open
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)
- Bankrupt Caesars division amends restructuring plan, seeks to extend exclusivity period
- Ex-railroad town Sparks braces for Tesla, Switch boom
- Imprisoned ex-educators lose Nevada teaching licenses
- Review + photos: Intimate, magical ‘Girls Night Out’ with The Judds
- Ex-dealer’s guilty plea reset in Bellagio cheating case
- Las Vegas still ranks among nation’s worst for share of vacant houses
- Judge agrees to delay trial in slaying of neighborhood mom