NV Energy, which serves more than 1 million customers throughout Nevada, filed an application on Monday with the Public Utilities Commission to buy power from ...
- JetBlue considers a new approach to training pilots
- Number of Las Vegas visitors hits 3.8 million in October, up 5.6 percent
- SolarCity opens training facility in Las Vegas
- Palace Station evacuated after employee finds suspicious item
- Cyber Monday sales still on top, but losing some luster
- People on the Move: Nov. 29-Dec. 5
- New health care model puts results first
- The Data: Nov. 29-Dec. 6
- The List: SBA Lenders
- For Macau’s casinos, challenges appear on multiple fronts
- Snow flurries help usher in ski season on Mount Charleston
Tuesday, Dec 1, 6:00 p.m.
Luxor Hotel & Casino
Tuesday, Dec 1
Tuesday, Dec 1
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
- More Meetings »
Nominations now open
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)
- Suspect sought in kidnapping, robbery of elderly woman
- Fire at southwest valley house contained to garage