Jennifer Hall is responsible for DC Building Group’s marketing and brand management. Hall has degrees in advertising and graphic design from Michigan State University and has 23 years of industry experience.
Jason Griffis is a director in the industrial division of Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce. He has 11 years of experience in Las Vegas’ commercial real estate market.
Demetrius Ware is vice president and producer of the Las Vegas regional office of NorthMarq Capital. Ware’s focus will be to structure and place debt and equity for clients seeking to acquire, refinance or develop commercial real estate properties.
Eight brokers from the Colliers — Las Vegas office joined the company’s Everest Club: Dan Doherty, Susan Borst, Ryan Martin, Mike Stuart, Taber Thill, Mike Mixer, Mike DeLew and Dean Willmore. These eight brokers are among the top achievers across the United States, Latin America and Canada. Their 2015 revenue places them in the top 10 percent of brokers across the Americas. Doherty placed No. 9 in the firm’s top 10 overall inductees.
Colliers hired vice president Chris Clifford, associate vice president Steve Neiger and senior associate Brett Rather to the retail division.
Thomas Walusek is an agent at Sun Commercial Real Estate specializing in the sales and purchase of commercial real estate involving 1031 exchanges.
Chris Mueller is an architectural designer at LGA. He has experience in 3-D building information modeling, hand rendering and computer-generated rendering.
Derek and Greg Stevens, owners of the D Las Vegas, Golden Gate and the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center, purchased land adjacent to the recently acquired Las Vegas Club for a third hotel-casino property.
Mark Briggs is chief financial officer of Penta Building Group. David Bowers is superintendent, Geof Ulep is project manager, Chase Roberts is project engineer and Tara Stearns is an accounting assistant. In addition, the company promoted Vince Bigay to superintendent, Jennifer Leaders to human resources manager and Greg Sanders to project superintendent.
David Wrzesinski is an associate director at Newmark Grubb Knight Frank. He joins the team with 13 years of experience providing valuation and consulting services for the acquisition, disposition and financing of investment-grade real estate.
Joshua Smith is a vice president in charge of the commercial hospitality division of Sun Commercial Real Estate.
Gillett Construction hired the Tony Dazzio of the Dazzio Consulting Group and Ralph Murphy to enhance their presence in the Southern Nevada construction market.
Shane Zuke is vice president - operations at Gillett Construction. He is responsible for directing all estimating and construction activities of the company.
Brass Cap Companies launched a boutique development company, real estate investment and brokerage service led by partners, Mike Chernine, Jason Kuckler, Larry Monkarsh and Tim Castello.
G.C. Garcia, Inc., a Nevada-based land planning and development services firm, hired Doug Rankin as planning manager.
Michelle Bauer joined Ted Baker as a retail real estate advisor at NewMarket Advisors where her role will be the representation of national retail tenants and landlords of institutional quality shopping centers.
DC Building Group hired Steve Moore as project manager.
Stephen Ranck is managing director of design firm Gensler’s Las Vegas office.
MDL Group/CORFAC International facilitated the development of a 57,000-square-foot medical office facility in Pahrump. DaVita | HealthCare Partners will occupy and operate the facility when it opens next year. Hayim Mizrachi, Jarrad Katz and Galit Kimerling of MDL Group facilitated the transaction between the land owner, developer and tenant.
Curt Fickeisen is general manager and Heather FitzGerald is director of brand management at Tivoli Village.
NAIOP Southern Nevada announced its 2016 Spotlight Award Winners:
Industry Award Category Winners
• Financial Firm of the Year: Bank of Nevada
• Engineering Firm of the Year: Walker Engineering
• Brokerage Firm of the Year: Colliers International
• Architecture Firm of the Year: Carpenter Sellers Del Gatto Architects
• General Contracting Firm of the Year: The Korte Company
• Principal Firm of the Year: Harsch Investment Properties
• Broker of the Year – Retail: Adam Malan, Logic Commercial Real Estate
• Broker of the Year – Industrial: Dan Doherty, Colliers International
• Broker of the Year – Office: Ryan Martin, Taber Thill and Patti Dillon, Colliers International
• Developing Leader of the Year: Matthew Hoyt, CommCap Advisors
• Ellie Shattuck Spirit of Spotlight: Rick Myers, Thomas & Mack Development Group
• Associate Member of the Year: Jennifer Turchin, Coda Group Inc.
• Principal Member of the Year: Charles Van Geel, American Nevada Company
Project Honor Award Winners
• Sustainable/Green Building: Konami Gaming Expansion
• Tenant Improvements - Hospitality: Omnia Nightclub | Las Vegas
• Tenant Improvements – Office: Hakkasan Corporate Office
• Tenant Improvements – Retail: Lindbergh 4 Ever Men
• Tenant Improvements – Special: Discovery Children’s Museum
• Public Use/Government/DOD: RTC Mobility Training Center
• Recreation: Cowabunga Bay Water Park
• Redevelopment Project: Tenaya Creek Brewery
• Retail Building: Hughes Center Retail Building
• Retail Center: Galleria at Sunset Expansion
• Industrial - Up to 199,000 Square Feet: Thatcher Company of Nevada
• Industrial - 200,000 Square Feet and Over: TJ Maxx Distribution Center - MarMaxx Phase II
• Mixed Use Development: The Grammercy
• Office Building: Landwell Co. Cadence Office Building