Bailey Farrell is an assistant account executive at Trosper Communications.
Jerry Nadal is Nevada Ballet Theatre board co-chairman, a position he shares with NBT co-founder and current board co-chairwoman Nancy Houssels.
Eric Simmons is the Klein Tools Electrician of the Year. He was selected from more than 350 applicants.
Dr. Robert K. Pretzlaff has been promoted to Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican’s chief physician executive and president of Dignity Health Medical Group Nevada, and Dr. Gary S. Mono will assume the role of chief medical officer. Pretzlaff was formerly St. Rose’s chief medical officer and Mono was vice president of medical staff affairs.
Cynthia L. Alexander, member partner at Dickinson Wright, has been named the inaugural chairwoman of the Public Interest Law Community Advisory Board of the UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law. The board comprises local and state leaders from government agencies, nonprofit organizations and private law firms that have the common goal to enhance the Boyd Law School’s Public Interest Law Program.
Forty-nine Southern Nevadans are participants in the 2017 class of Leadership Las Vegas, a 10-month program created by the Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce. They are Tom Andrulis, Intelligent Technical Solutions; Shan Bates-Bundick, R&R Partners; Mark Bennett, Mandalay Bay; Michael BenShimon, Wells Fargo Private Bank; Vandana Bhalla, Signature Real Estate Group; Ronald Bilodeau, NV Energy; Colleen Birch, Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas; Gina Bishop, city of Las Vegas; Jacob Bodine, God Behind Bars; Gian Brown, Holland & Hart; Clay Buck, Smith Center for the Performing Arts; Derek Carder, Geotab; Greg Chase, MGM Resorts International; Lori Chittenden, Morgan Stanley; Ulyanna Chung, Chung Insurance Agency; Lisa Coker, Immunize Nevada; William Crozer, the Glenn Group; Nicole Curfman, Nevada State Bank; Jason Demuth, Pulte Group; James Dzurenda, Nevada Department of Corrections; Jennifer Grant, Elite Media, Inc.; Pranav Jampani, Las Vegas Sands Corp.; Shellie Keller, College of Southern Nevada; Lance Kirk, LG Architects, Inc.; James Larsen, Caesars Entertainment; Rae Lathrop, Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada; Chad Leavitt, Findlay Automotive Group; Shauna Lemieux, Vegas PBS; Eva Littman, Red Rock Fertility Center; Alan Livengood, Cox Communications; Mary Madden, Las Vegas Valley Water District; Andrew Magness, Valley High School; Paul Mangual, First American Title; Leslie Maple, Barrick Gold; Maria Marinch, College of Southern Nevada; Nikkole McCartin, UNLV Lee Business School; Melissa McKinley-Cook, International Market Centers; Matt McNally, Las Vegas-Clark County Library District; Rebecca Miltenberger, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck; Elaina Mule, United Way of Southern Nevada; Nicole Neal, Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce; Laura Overton, Allegiant Travel Co.; Bill Paredes, Bank of Nevada; Karl Riley, Snell & Wilmer; Mary Beth Sewald, Nevada Broadcasters Association; Daniel Shapiro, William Hill US; Victoria Stamm, SLS Las Vegas; Lori Wilkinson, Brown & Brown Insurance of Nevada; Jill Zimbelman, UNLV.
40 UNDER 40 awards
Global Gaming Business Magazine published its 40 Under 40 list for 2016. Honorees were:
• Matthew B. Levinson, chairman and CEO, New Jersey Casino Control Commission
• Walter Fales, chief development officer, Warner Hospitality
• Sara Gonso Tait, executive director, Indiana Gaming Commission
• Mike McKiski, vice president of sales, Interblock Gaming
• Patrick Nichols, senior vice president of strategy and business development, Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
• Cory Roberts, associate publisher, CDC Gaming Reports
• Grant Eve, partner, Joseph Eve, CPAs
• Jeff Morris, vice president-public affairs, Penn National Gaming
• Kurt Williams, CEO, Casino Cash Trac
• Patrick Harris, senior associate, TRM Public Affairs
• Erika Okerberg, associate, Greenberg Traurig
• Neil Erlick, executive vice president business development, Paysafe
• Joanne Israel, general manager, Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino
• Darion Lowenstein, CMO, Gamblit Gaming
• Stephen Maldonado, ITR manager, Forest County Potawatomi Gaming Commission
• Jada Yee, food and beverage manager, SaskGaming Corp.
• Alexander White, game producer, International Game Technology
• Adam Berger, associate, Duane Morris
• Mike Trask, director of marketing, Ainsworth Game Technology
• John Hemberger, senior vice president of table products, AGS
• Melani Evans, director of corporate marketing, Affinity Gaming
• Vlad Dunaevsky, casino product manager, Pala Interactive
• Cheryl Hanlan, executive assistant general manager, Sky Dancer Casino & Resort
• Itay Fisher, product and gaming development director, Gala Coral Interactive
• Jordan Seager, vice president-marketing, Lucky Dragon
• Jonathan Deutsch, professor, Drexel University Center for Hospitality and Sport Management
• Dan Whelan, art director, Incredible Technologies
• BJ Bouschor, vice president of IT, Firekeepers Casino Hotel
• Angela Bae, slot marketing manager, Aria
• James Siva, tribal council member, Morongo Band of Mission Indians
• Michael Armenta, senior marketing manager, Chumash Hotel & Casino
• Wendy Carter, marketing director, Choctaw Casino & Resort Durant
• Ashlee Garnett, hospitality consultant, Cintas
• Justin Quigno, director of slot services, Four Winds Casinos
• Miki Yeo, assistant casino manager, Marina Bay Sands
• Tyler Johnson, director of slot operations, Osage Casinos
• Cathryn Lai, vice president of product management, gaming division, Scientific Games
• Melanie Gross, head of online casino, Caesars Interactive
• Whit Askew, vice president of government relations, AGA
• Lovell Walker, executive director of interactive gaming, MGM Resorts