This is a press release submitted to Vegas INC. It has not been verified or edited by Vegas INC.
Lake Las Vegas Master Plan Opens Fitness Club Open House on Friday, Dec. 9
The Lake Las Vegas Sports Club has completely reimagined the former Falls Golf Clubhouse into a state-of-the-art-fitness center with TechnoGym workout equipment, a yoga movement studio, social gathering rooms, a family game room, four tennis courts, two pickle ball courts and family and lap pools. The “early California” inspired architecture at the sports club creates a campus style atmosphere with more than 16,000 square feet of inviting casual contemporary air-conditioned indoor social spaces designed by the world-renowned design firm, Tandem. Tandem was the designer of the interior spaces of Reflection Bay Golf Clubhouse and the Cromwell Hotel on the Las Vegas Strip. Dramatic outdoor spaces overlook acres of green grass, tennis and pickle ball courts and the large “pool pavilion” areas. The new family and lap pools feature views of the Las Vegas Strip and air conditioned cabanas.
An open house is being held Friday with live music, the unveiling of the Lake Las Vegas-sponsored Winter Holiday Juried Art Show, and selections by Scott Commings and Antonio Nunez, the highly regarded new chefs of the community’s award-winning Reflection Bay Golf Club. Commings is the Season 12 winner of “Hell’s Kitchen,” and Nunez is the former chef at Henderson’s Kitchen Table and Le Cirque at Bellagio.
Raintree Investment Corporation has managed the Lake Las Vegas master plan since mid-2012 as well as other master planned communities located in Arizona, California, Colorado and Nevada. Since that time, it has been working on and completing various improvement projects at the Lake Las Vegas community. They are listed below.
WHEN: 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m., Friday, Dec. 9, 2016
WHERE: Lake Las Vegas Sports Club, 101 Via Vin Santo, Henderson
North of the master plan’s main entrance on Lake Las Vegas Parkway off of Lake Mead Parkway.
The community is also just minutes from Galleria Parkway and I-515/U.S. 95.
Upon arrival, valet parking representatives will direct media vehicles to parking spaces near the club entrance.
• Principals from Raintree Investment Corporation, the Lake Las Vegas master developer:
Patrick Parker, President
Cody Winterton, Executive Vice President
• Dann Battistone, Lake Las Vegas Sports Club General Manager and USTA Professional
• Scott Commings, “Hell’s Kitchen” Season 12 Winner and new Reflection Bay Golf Club Chef
Raintree Investment Corporation / Lake Las Vegas Development Team Completed Projects:
• Worked with the City of Henderson to extend Galleria Parkway for easy access to shopping options, new Henderson Hospital, new elementary school under construction, and major thoroughfares;
• Completed the renovation and rebirth of Reflection Bay Golf Course back to the condition of its original Jack Nicklaus Signature Design;
• Opened Seasons Grocery and the Lake Las Vegas Art Galleries in MonteLago Village;
• Worked with homebuilders to bring back new home construction with six new home neighborhoods in development and now selling from CalAtlantic Homes, Century Communities, William Lyon Homes, and Toll Brothers; and
• Sponsored the Lake Las Vegas Rowing Club and partnered with Nevada State College to bring rowing to Nevada.
Additionally the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa has been renovated, and the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa has begun a $30 million renovation.
# # #