This is a press release submitted to Vegas INC. It has not been verified or edited by Vegas INC.

Press Release

Celebrity Pop Star Meredith O'Connor visits Thurman White School to talk about Bullying

PRESS RELEASE: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Fresh from her tour of New Zealand, International Pop Star Meredith O’Connor stops in Las Vegas to perform at Thurman White Middle School on January 27. The young star, whose music and videos have been featured on Disney and Nickelodeon, will talk to the students about bullying and mental health issues, and share her own experiences with these challenges.
Inline image 1

Meredith O’Connor’s music has always incorporated a positive message for her fans, and she will be spreading that message to the students of Thurman White School, which takes important notice of these issues. Meredith has sold out shows all over the world, but she has said that performing at schools is one of the most meaningful parts of her work.
“I love going into schools because I get the chance to make it really personal. I make sure the students can meet me and ask me questions, and that’s something that I can’t do at a concert or on TV”. Meredith is especially excited to visit the district regarding an issue that is so close to heart, as she herself suffered from both bullying and anxiety.
School administrators have reported that her presentation has helped their students overcome pressing issues on the matter, and that it was the best presentation they have ever had. The lyrics of Meredith’s music have moved many students to tears, but they also feel understood and speak about their problems following the assembly. The song “The Game” has had students and fans claim it saved their lives, and Meredith’s school presentation is certainly a “game” changer in the world of anti-bullying and mental health.
If you would like to attend the presentation to see for yourself the tremendous impact this young woman has on students, please call the number above.
meredithoconnormusic.com instagram@meredithoconnor facebook/meredithoconnormusic.com