This is a press release submitted to Vegas INC. It has not been verified or edited by Vegas INC.

Press Release

Sixteen-Year-Old Broadcaster Marks Decade of CES Coverage

LAS VEGAS, NV - January 6, 2013 - This week, Jennifer Smart is celebrating her 10th year as press at the International CES - and she doesn't even have her drivers license yet!

"I was tiny when I attended my first CES 10 years ago, and we had to be up at the crack of dawn for live radio broadcasts from the show floor. Technology has changed a lot in 10 years, and CES is an amazing event where I get to see those changes happening and meet the people behind them," Jennifer says.

In between filming her TV show and conducting interviews on the show floor, this young broadcaster will be holding meet and greets at her mobile studio in the plaza across from the convention center.

Jennifer has another thing to celebrate this year - the recent resolution of a long dispute with CBS over use of her service mark, "For Kids… By Kids." Without admitting any guilt, CBS Radio has agreed to stop using the mark in its branding of station KYDZ in Las Vegas, and not to use it anywhere else.

Jen continues, "When I spoke on the Rising Stars of Radio panel at the NAB Show in Dallas this year, I made a vague reference to corporate bullies, but couldn't say anything else. Now that the issue is resolved, everyone knows who I was talking about…"

Jennifer is available for interviews while she is in Las Vegas. Call (866) 995-3664 or email [email protected] for scheduling.

About Jennifer Smart - Jennifer began her career in radio as the youngest nationally-syndicated radio talk show host at the age of 6. She began interviewing stars on the red carpet at 8, and has interviewed more celebrities and industry leaders than anyone else her age. Jennifer is the founder and voice of JENNiRADIO, which is heard on 91.9 FM KKGT in New Mexico and JENNiRADIO.com, and is available as a turnkey format for AM and FM stations around the US. Jennifer also hosts the JENNi20 Countdown, a music countdown show for both TV and radio, which is filmed in a different location each week. Jennifer started giving back at a young age, and shares this message with everyone, "You're never too young or too old to make a difference."

About the Jennifer Smart Foundation - Established to benefit local and national charities, primarily focused in the areas of kids' health & education, animals and the environment. The foundation has now begun its Find Your Voice program for kids, and is seeking sponsors to help build a new center in Southern California. This program seeks to improve communication skills and self esteem for all types of kids, including terminally ill, healthy and disadvantaged alike. For more information about becoming a sponsor or volunteering, visit JenniferSmartFoundation.org. 

For more information about Jennifer Smart, JENNiRADIO, the JENNi20 Countdown and the Jennifer Smart Foundation, visit JENNiRADIO.com, JENNI20.com and JenniferSmartFoundation.org.