U.S. Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz defends the agreement as a better alternative to the status quo, arguing that without it, “we could have tomorrow an Iran that ...
- Las Vegas advertising pioneer Letizia launches new venture
- Apple, Google bring smartphone functions to car dashboards
- Owner of Las Vegas cupcake bakery arrested on drug counts
- Another triumph for UNLV medical school: Marlon donates $2 million
- Caesars Interactive can host Delaware lottery games online
- Skill-based slot machines inch closer to Nevada casinos
- State orders California firm to stop tapping Sierra springs
- Former Clark County Commissioner Tom Collins: ‘Faraday ain’t going to turn it’
- Angel Awards highlight the community’s philanthropic spirit
- Federal grant means big changes in children’s mental health services
Nominations now open
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)