Plans to build an elevated expressway between McCarran International Airport and the Las Vegas Strip were again received favorably by county officials Tuesday as they discussed some $427 million in financing for ...
- Lawsuit: L.V. worker fired for not accepting Scientology
- Showdown in Nevada: Roberson-Tarkanian race reflects schism in GOP
- Bern’s Eye View: NHL to L.V. still seems likely, but time running thin
- Clinton faces tough crowd in West Virginia coal country
- How do you reach Generation Z?
- Can this product get you sober faster?
- The Data: May 1-7
- The Notes: Philanthropy, May 1-7
- ‘King of Cars’ says ‘the secret is simple: Developing relationships’
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)
- Police seek truck after fatal shooting of security guard
- Are The Rolling Stones headed to Las Vegas after ‘Desert Trip’ in Indio?