Golden Entertainment plans to open seven new taverns this year, including five in the southwest region of the valley, company officials announced Tuesday.
The development plans will give Golden Entertainment a total of 60 taverns in Nevada by the end of the year. The company’s tavern brands include PT’s Pub, PT’s Gold, PT’s Ranch, PT’s Brewing Co., Sean Patrick’s, Sierra Gold and SG Bar.
“Last year marked a milestone of the organic growth of our tavern business, and our 2017 openings will continue our company’s goal of expanding our presence and reinvesting in Nevada,” said Blake L. Sartini II, senior vice president of distributed gaming for Golden Entertainment. The company opened five taverns last year.
The locations are:
• 7355 S. Buffalo Drive near West Warm Springs Road — near the Rhodes Ranch residential and golf community.
• South Valley View Boulevard north of the 215 Beltway in an existing tavern site.
• 4880 Silverado Ranch Blvd. near South Decatur Boulevard.
• A development site on Blue Diamond Road and South El Capitan Way, near the Mountain’s Edge residential community.
• 8275 S. Fort Apache Road near Huntington Cove Parkway, just west of Rhodes Ranch.
• 7550 Oso Blanca Road, near North Durango Drive in Centennial Hills.
• A development site in the Green Valley Ranch community of Henderson.
Each new location will offer up to 15 video gaming devices. The seven taverns are expected to create more than 200 full-time and part-time jobs.